We stand behind everything we create. If during the lifetime of your anymaka product, it stops working or has any defects, we will do our best to repair or replace any manufacturing defect on all of our products free of charge with proof of purchase.
PLEASE NOTE this warranty specifically covers issues that result from manufacturing defects. We take responsibility for any defective materials (such as zippers, buckles, fabrics, etc.) or workmanship (including seams and construction) under the anymaka Lifetime Warranty. However, when it comes to applying our warranty, anymaka reserves the right to use discretion.
The following situations are not covered by this warranty:
- Normal wear-and-tear, including damage that naturally occurs due to regular use and aging of the product.
- Cosmetic wear unrelated to function or safety, such as loose threads, scuffs, or stains.
- Misuse such as jumping, swinging, or exceeding weight limits.
- UV Damage from exposure to elements.
- Accidents that are not caused by the integrity of the product, such as rips and tears caused by animals or sharp objects or burns from fire embers or cigarettes.
- Altering the product to change the functionality, or not used for its intended purpose.
- Cord or stuff sack replacement.
- Lost or stolen gear.
The term “Lifetime” refers to the lifespan of the product’s components, fabrics, and materials, not your lifetime or ours. While we use high-quality materials, all products naturally degrade over time with use and exposure to the elements.
Anymaka reserves the right to apply the warranty process, with our #1 concern being to serve the customer in a sustainable way.